North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC), Umiam is an autonomous body functioning under the Department of Space and North Eastern Council (NEC) to assist development process in North Eastern Region using space science and technology. It undertakes specific applications projects using remote sensing, GIS, satellite communication and conducting space science research. The Centre’s services are helpful in natural resources management, infrastructure planning, health, education, disaster management and Earth Observation Applications Mission.
||Post No||Discipline||No of Posts||Reserved for Category||Essential Qualifications for the post||Physical Requirements|
|TA01||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||01||UR||First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a Institute/university recognized by AICTE||S, ST, W, BN, CL, MF, PP, RW, SE, C, H, L, KC, PP, CRL, JU, BLA|
|TA02||Electrical||01||UR||First class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute/ University recognized by AICTE||S, ST, W, BN, CL, MF, PP, RW, SE, C, H, L, KC, PP, CRL, JU, BLA||UR=Un-reserved, OBC=Other Backward Class, SC=Scheduled Caste, PWD=Persons with Disabilities, HH=Hearing Handicapped, VH=Visually Handicapped, S=Sitting, ST=Standing, W=Walking, BN=Bending, L=Lifting, RW=Reading & Writing, MF=Manipulation by Fingers, SE=Seeing, C=Communication, CRL=Crawling, PP=Pulling & Pushing, KC=Kneeling & Crouching, H=Hearing, JU=Jumping.|
|Sl No||Post No.||Post and Level||Minimum Basic Pay per month|
|1||TA01 to TA02||Technical Assistant [Level 7]||44, 900/-|
For Post Code TA01 & TA02:
The selection process consists of (1) Written Test and (2) Skill Test. The written test will be conducted first and short-listing will be done based on the Written Test scores and required number of candidates (ratio between vacancy and number of candidates to be called for Skill Test) alone shall be called for Skill Test. Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The Skill Test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test will not be considered for selection. The Skill Test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the Written Test From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with 60% marks, empanelment will be done in order of marks obtained in the Written Test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tiebreaker.
• Please note that the qualification prescribed above for the post advertised is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be screened-in.
Applications will be received on-line only. The on-line recruitment portal will be available from 02.08.2019 to 16.09.2019 till 15.00 Hrs. for registration of application. Interested candidates need to visit our web-site www.nesac.gov.in for detailed advertisement and filling-up of online application form. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit NESAC Website and follow the application procedure as stated. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant has to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment (permanent/temporary) under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies.
“Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”
1. Read the Detailed / Full Advertisement and all its Corrigendums / Addendums
2. Carefully read the instructions for Online Payment by
3. Pay the requisite Recruitment Fee of 500 (except those exempted) through Online mode via State Bank Collect service.
5. Save and Print a copy of the submitted Online Application for future reference. The print copy need to be brought at the time of interview.
1. The posts are temporary but likely to continue
2. Those who possess the required qualification as on 16.09.2019 only need to apply. Only passed candidates are eligible to apply. Students awaiting for final result need not to apply.
3. Age limit: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years for all posts.
|Sl No||Post No.||Post and Level||Minimum Basic Pay per month|
|1||TA01 to TA02||Technical Assistant [Level 7]||44, 900/-|
5. In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA], Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the National Pension System (NPS). The Organization provides for excellent growth potential for the right individuals through its performance review system which ensures that a good performer gets the promotion. On employment in NESAC, other facilities are available such as medical facilities (Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependents, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, etc. as per Central Government orders. Free transport facilities/transport allowance, canteen facilities, library facility, etc.
6. For the above Scientific Posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD Policy which provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit based performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme) de-linked from our availability of vacancies at higher post by which the staff are being evaluated for the advancement of their career in the organization. The minimum qualifying service required to become eligible to be considered for review for promotion shall depend upon the essential qualification as per ISRO/DOS Norms.
7. The selected candidates shall be posted at NESAC, Umiam. The selected candidates are also liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO/DOS Centres/Units, candidates may visit https://www.isro-gov.in/about-isro/isro-centres.
8. Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their application submitted on-line as and when required.
9. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
10. No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to email@example.com with clearly mentioning the name of the Post & Post Code in the subject of the e-mail otherwise the query may not be responded and NESAC will not be responsible for not responding.
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification
12. Only candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from a place of residence indicated in the application form to the place of interview/Skill Test.
13. Candidates called for interview/Skill Test will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the application along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will also have to produce the 'No Objection Certificate', in original, at the time of interview/ Skill Test . In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be wrong or false, his/her candidature will be cancel l ed and TA will not be paid.
14. Corrigendum/Addendum, if any, will be published only in NESAC website www.nesac.gov.in. Candidates should regularly visit the NESAC website for latest updates on the status of his/her application.
15. Selected candidates may have to join the post immediately on being found fit by appropriate Medical Authority
16. 16.09.2019 will be cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualif ication, etc.
17. In case of submission of duplicate/multiple applications by Female/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, the last application submitted before the closing date of submission of application shall be considered for further processing or other applications will be ignored.
18. “There will be a non-refundable application fees of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for each application. Fee should be paid online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI Collect Facility. No other mode of payment will be accepted and the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. The last date for submitting online payment is 16.09.2019 to avoid any unexpected failures/issues.
19. All women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-serviceman (EX) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
20. It is for candidates to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
21. Candidates working in Central/State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organisation should bring the No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview/Skill Test.
22. After registration candidate should save their applications summary with them for future reference and a print out of the same is to be brought along with recent colour passport size photograph and documents supporting the data furnished in application at the time of Interview. Please note that site will not be opened for printing after 15:00 hours of 16.09.2019
23. It may be noted that candidates will be shortlisted for the written test/interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online application. They must ensure that such information is true and correct. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online application is found to be false, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
24. The candidates must fill-up their bio-data clearly indicating their educational qualifications, passing year, subjects, percentage of marks, publications, and experience. Upload the requisite educational mark sheet/certificates wherever indicated in the online form. In the event of any discrepancy in the details given in the bio-data of online-application and uploaded document(s) (viz., qualification, percentage of marks, etc), then the information given in the on-line application will prevail
(i) Personal latest colour passport size uploaded photograph must be front facing camera in blue/red background without sun glasses or shades.
(ii) All the uploaded documents should be scanned at good resolution and need to be readable / legible. Uploaded documents should not be photographs taken from a mobile camera.
|OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION THROUGH NESAC WEBSITE IS ON 05.08.2019||CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION THROUGH NESAC WEBSITE IS 15.00 HRS ON 16.09.2019||DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION. THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY.||DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW (SC039 – SC046) ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT NESAC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.||CANDIDATE SHOULD UPLOAD THE MERGED DEGREE AND MARKSHEETS IN ONE PDF FILE FOR ONE PARTICULAR QUALIFICATION e.g. FOR B.TECH, DEGREE & MARKSHEETS OF ALL THE SEMESTERS SHOULD BE MERGED AND UPLOADED AND SIMILARLY FOR OTHERS ALSO.||IN CASE CANDIDATE HAS BEEN AWARDED CGPA, HE/SHE SHOULD OBTAIN CERTIFICATE FROM HIS/HER INSTITUTE/UNIVERSITY ISSUED BY DIRECTOR/PRINCIPAL/REGISTRAR/DEAN (ACADEMICS)/CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION/DEPUTY REGISTRAR/ ASSISTANT REGISTRAR ONLY CLEARLY CERTIFYING THE EQUIVALENT PERCENTAGE OF THE CGPA/CPI OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE, FAILING WHICH EQUIVALENT PERCENTAGE OF THE CGPA/CPI SHALL BE CALCULATED BY THE SCREENING COMMITTEE WHICH SHALL BE FINAL AND NO QUERIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.|